Looking to buy the best value for money apartment in Villamartin? Look no further.
The team at Spanish home online are delighted to have listed this wonderful property in Villamartin. This is like a new build property, a showhouse standard, but at a resale price.
The legendary Villamartin builders, who completed the PGA standard golf course and most of the property in the region, also built this community, Pau 8, Villamartin.
Villamartin builders are now known as Trivee. They were famous enough to have visitors such as the King of Spain come to Villamartin to inspect their developments.
The Puttman designed course was open for business in 1972. This was the standard-bearer of golf courses in the Community of Valencia. The PGA tour showed their appreciation of the course layout and design on more than a few occasions. The Mediterranean Open Volvo PGA European Tour was held here in 1997. Jose Maria Olazabal won the European Challenge PGA Tour here, not once, but twice.
Apart from the professionals, the course is a great test for golfers of every level. The natural layout of the terrain allows for tricky short par threes over water, long par fives, with the perfect combination of tight and narrow fairways. Las Ramblas, La Finca, Campoamor, and Las Colinas golf resorts are all a short drive from Villamartin and all offer great golfing options.
Trivee builders, Villamartin.
Trivee have successfully been promoting these high standard urbanisations for more than 40 years around Alicante. There were in fact one of the first new-build developers we started selling back in 2002. They were Villamartin builders then as we mentioned but either way, they have built up an excellent reputation around the Valencia community.
The new properties Trivee offer for sale come with a much higher price tag. They sell their apartments and townhouses in Villamartin and La Finca in particular with the very popular classic Mediterranean style.
This particular property looks great in no small part due to the beautiful community area. The large pool is such a hit with families during the long hot summer holidays. The urbanisation is wonderfully maintained manicured gardens, clean and comfortable community areas. This is a great way to meet the neighbours. That applies whether you are just on a short holiday to Spain with the grandkids or you’ve relocated to the Villamartin area.
Legal help in Spain at no extra cost.
Before getting away from this topic, it is worth mentioning that our sister company, www.spanishsolutions.net have handled literally thousands of ex-pats moving to Spain. Here, under the one roof, we can take care of legal issues, conveyancing, notary appointments, non-resident tax and more. Brexit has complicated the process for our British buyers. We can also take care of the minefield of relation to Spain for ex-pats from the UK. The non-lucrative visa process must be handled by a company that knows what they are doing. In fact, if you are interested in moving to Spain, as crazy as this sounds, you should apply for the visa first, while you are still in the UK. We’d love to welcome you to Spain on an inspection trip where you will not only view properties (liek this one in Villamartin) but you too will meet our lawyer Pedro Molina, our tax advisors Rafa Hernandez and everyone else you’ll need to know. (Alicia the bank manager in Bank Inter, Margarita, the notary etc).
You’ll see on the brochure of the property, the characteristics of the apartment.
We’ve written our favourite reasons why we think you should buy this Villamartin property here:
- Know your agent. You’re dealing with us, trusted experts for 19 years in Spain. The agent you deal with to buy your property in Spain is not just important; it’s vital. For example; We know of a major agent in and around Villartin who are insolvent. They are soon being closed by the Spanish Hacienda due to non-payment of bills, wages, and taxes. When this happens, the Spanish revenue simply freezes then shut all their bank accounts. Next step, the confiscate all the money in these accounts, regardless of whether or not the money belongs to you or to them. Can you imagine losing your deposit or more, simply because you dint know to not deal with them?
We know of other agents who are operating illegally for cash in hand; again, do you want to be associated with them?
Deal with us and you know exactly what you are getting just like 3,500 other buyers over the years.
Here in Spanish Homes Online, we take care of you, like you were our Grandmother. We look after you legally and from a tax-efficient point of view too.
- Location of the property. Villamartin is one of the most sought after areas in the Alicante region. It is famous all across Europe, especially due to the Villamartin golf course but also the great location on the Costa Blanca. Alicante airport is a short drive away as is Corvera (Murcia) international airport. Approximately 45 minutes by car takes you to either airport. The La Zenia Boulevard is popular not just with shoppers. They also run events, festivals and fun days for families and especially the kids. The all you can eat restaurant has a large indoor play area and is a huge attraction to the Spanish residents. Ex past too are realising the deals there.
- The apartment itself. This apartment is beautiful. Trivee builds excellent properties, lots of quality marble, quality Porcelanosa tiles, secure windows and doors; in fact, no short cuts are taken when they build them. Inside and out the apartment is terrific. The lawns, communal areas, large neighbourhood pool and the whole quality feel of the urbanisation is appreciated by owners and visitors alike. We also sell new build property around the Villamartin area. Especially for our Scandinavian friends and clients, New build property is the most popular. However, in this case, a savvy buyer will buy a property just as good as a brand new build, and will save over 50,000 euro in doing so!
Rentability, and profitability of your Spanish apartment.
- Re-sellability. You’ll probably want to sell this property sometime. Maybe after a year, you’ll decide to upgrade to a villa? We can help there too. Maybe you’re dipping your toe now and in a year, you’ll decide it’s time to get that all year round property under the sun? Perhaps in ten years, after you’ve had a decade of good times here in Spain, you’ll decide to sell and move back home. Whatever the reason, you or your heirs will sell this property one day. The very reasons that attracted you; the price, the location, the quality build are the very reasons that the next buyer will be interested. We’ll help you to resell it when the time comes and just like we’ve told the current owners, we’ll have little or no difficulty doing so.
- Rentability. Many people buy property in Spain with a view to getting a rental return. Location, location is the key, but so too is the property itself. Families love this area. Golfers come back year after year. Single people looking for a sun holiday will also rent this apartment from you. We can help you with property management, long and short term rentals and tax-efficient methods of paying your taxes in Spain. You can rent out this property every single week of the year, although maybe that means you can spend enough time there!
The next step for you is to visit Villamartin.
We can show you new-build property, repossessions and resale gens like this one. Right now, it’s the best property we have on our book, so our suggestion is to get in touch with us, get to see the property and allow us to work on the legalities of the deal as soon as possible.
Do you need bank finance? We can source that through Bank Inter in Los Dolses. If you view the property and fall in love, you can secure it with a 5,000 deposit while we’re sorting out your mortgage; just dont miss the opportunity.
Spanish homes Online, Costa Blanca, Spain.